Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Subject For Interview E-mail Thank You

new hat!

Giufra asks me the outline of the hat that I posted yesterday.
Basically I left this photo
(beautiful, is not it?)
And I have used this scheme, which was the photo viciino



For the rest I do not think there will be problems ... My wool was too thin, so the fans are smaller and shorter.
For the board, I'm only in high relief Mahle, alternating one in front and one behind.
The wire I made to himself by rolling the wire of three colors, while the cheerleaders are at least 5 colors, even if you do not notice! I did not cut very short, they are rather untidy, but I find them beautiful!

What about ... My hat is now on their way to school ... And I do not add another !!!^_^

I hope everything is clear!

Good breakfast to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment