Wednesday, February 9, 2011

360 Wireless Adapter Hack

Tutorial: box door hardware!

This he did yesterday, a bit hastily, but perhaps it might be useful to you, and especially now I just need !!^_^




Needed ?
-box of chocolates (now empty!)
-glue-
a soft brush
-gummed-

-old cartons of paper towels.

first cut strips of cardboard box as long and an inch wider than the edge.

Fold the pieces at the same depth of the box


attach with gummed



You decide how many minute space to create and size, depending on the space you need.


Put taaaaanta gummed to fix them even better!


Dilute the glue with water, about 50/50, and coarsely chopped striped towels



Brush a layer of glue on the interior of the box


start by laying the strips, brush with other glue for joining them and completely flat plan throughout the interior




Let dry it all: a whole day would be perfect!

In the meantime, if you want, decorate the cover as you see fit. I did just so I


coated the inside of glue undiluted




and I stuck the napkin so that the picture was visible from the outside, helping with a brush and diluted glue, being careful not to overflowing





Here



If you want you can decorate the outside of the bottom , but I as a matter of time I did not! Once
will be beautiful dried hard, and the fact that the towels are not perfectly straight will give a beautiful effect stoffoso!
I completed it all with flating spray for indoor use, so it is even more shiny and durable!




I hope this is helpful to someone! Let me know if you try it !!!!!

Stefania

0 comments:

Post a Comment