Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Flexible Flyer Cement

My new hat and work Well ... you never posted

I finally made a hat all for me, although I admit that my daughter is much better ^ _ ^
admit that I wanted it longer and only one color ... but I confess: I'm done with wool! ! Wait to buy ?!?!?? Nooooo! Ever! I I can not wait, things started if I have to finish them, sennòò .... EEE!




Overview ...



Same hat, other uses ...


I really like! Sisi! For those interested, instructions available!

is instead a work of 5-6 years ago.



I used it as a scarf, but a stole, and it would be fantastic in the summer, cotton!
On the web I've seen blogs where you sell, or pretends to own the scheme: I took one of those necklaces De Agostini!

And this is instead of Christmas ..



is already a bit shabby and is done ... especially with your fingers! I do not remember exactly where I found the instructions, but just look on the net! It 's a perfect job for very coarse wool! Now I run


I have a thousand things to do !!!!! HELLO!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment