Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Leg Numbness During The Flu

Dato and had, all in one day!

with joy and relief, yesterday Rose finally received the bonus of my blog candy, here's the photo that made her ..
And here he invented the mini Amineko when

head on the hook has to be key ring or pendant to phone .


Instead, here is what I received from Stella to win (AGAIN !!!!) his play!!
I put them already, and here they are among my favorite orechhini!
I love them, I've always wanted, but I never found a pair that I liked! I am absolutely perfect!! Thanks STAR!!
Needless to say, the chocolates, apart from the Mon Cherie, being just two pairs, I have been taken from two certain little pests!!
I'm happy, like a child with new games!!
Now I leave and if I can, I go back later with a tutorial ... If you want to know how to do this
without iron and FREE CROCHET, review to see me!

Stef

0 comments:

Post a Comment