Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Dog Sits On My Face

from Fun & Fang pattern, and the premium for the Faith.

A little post, for Mostar this sweet little creature, made yesterday because I needed to do something different and DISTRAM, born thanks to the free patterns and Fang Fun!







is not sweet??
pattern is in English, but it is very simple!
I will certainly other, perhaps even smaller to make key rings!
Thank you so much, FANG AND FUN!


This however is the regaluccio for the second prize of my candy, went to Faith



is a keychain, nothing special!
The scheme is not mine, but I found the wonderful blog ERIKA

These I am rather new tiles that I sent to Faith, taking two birds with one stone ... these rather than for Dany



Now I leave, I have a job that I assssolutamente complete, since it expects at least a year!


Stef

0 comments:

Post a Comment