Wednesday, March 9, 2011

How Much Is A Ti 84 Calculator Red

Wow! How many tiles! (And an aid Babi!)

Wow! Yesterday, three envelopes together and I did not know where to start!!
Here is the first that I opened, that of Franca
Beautiful is not it? They have colors so bright and shiny! The second envelope was
Babi, who has also added a sweet lucky


Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! These
him that sent me


And the third envelope was Dany
, and she added a pinch to apologize "for giving me Forgot" ... Never mind!!


beautiful and colorful!

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL HEART !!!!!!

I Have "piastrellatto" a little more, but I'm really "scraping the bottom: I do not have wool!! Variations on a theme
OLD AMERICA




Some are twisted and invented, and I still have to cut the wires, but it's okay!

Now place a small tutorial dedicated to Babi, QUL even if I did not already exist anymore! Phew, I used the wool for another mosterrĂ² that in another post!

Medallions crochet!

This rose is part of a little bag, which this scheme is

This is the center, made with the magic ring and mesh low
around E chains in the arches of the second lap
work on bows following the pattern

Now begins the fourth round, consisting of low arches of links and chains, the only thing to look after, is that crochet NOT BE MADE UP to those of the previous round, but, THOSE AROUND THE SECOND ROUND!
Making quuinto around on the arches to form the second round of petals



Work so the other arches and other petals and the result is a layered flower


Once finished the petals, they began to do the bow on the last turn crochet


And here I stopped because the wool was not enough! I hope that everything is clear: the flower is so beautiful "crowded", compact, and not broad and flat!

Now I greet you and wish you a wonderful day, but come back soon with new jobs to show you!
HELLO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment