Friday, March 11, 2011

How Much To Do You Tip For A Wax

Ragazzuole!

I wanted to go just to wish you a good weekend and let you know someone who is waiting for some to be presented ...
Introducing Ciribò '






' s a strange elf curious is how they first wandered around the house




My son insisted on bring him some clothes


is not perfect and has no pattern, but there is just cute!


And here's what I did instead of coarse wool, which sent me Laura




not seem to make sense, but I assure you that a pattern! ^ _ ^ I love it, but sorry for the self-shots!



Even if it's sunny and very cold, quidni there is still time to use them! Thanks again Laura, now we are dealing with each other!

I'm moving on with the tiles and with others to design for now I can not show.

So for now, over and out! Spend sunny days-and-so from me and


Stefania

0 comments:

Post a Comment