Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Stop Chicken Pox Itch

Stella: You're legendary!

I have no words!
I swear I almost touched when I opened the envelope, an award of one of many fantastic toys to Star-Etoile !
But look how marvelous!


addition to the jewelry that won sent me the Sardinian mullet! I've never tried it, but I think I know that there will be dinner tonight, because I have also written as use it!


Also, look at this casserole! E 'glass!
And thanks for nice words!

I did not expect so much! I remain incredulous to see that more and more wonderful people I had the good fortune to meet from the net! And what moves me even more, thinking that in life every day I have not been so lucky.
Stella, the more you read, the more I see what you do, the more I realize that a woman must be absolutely amazing!
Thanks, thanks and thanks again!



glitter-graphics.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment