Saturday, January 1, 2011

Plasma Centers In San Marcos Tx

FIRST BLOG CANDY ... 10,000 visits!


And here, for the New Year's Day, my first BLOG CANDY !!!!!!
I spent the 10,000 visits for a while,
but I took the opportunity both to celebrate the many requests received in 2011 that just arrived.
To thank you for the warmth that you showed me visit my blog for these few months, put as my own creation dolcioso surprise!
but I decided to change the concept of a attimino Candy Blog:
there will be only one prize up for grabs ,
but every 30 new comments add yet another award!
a creation or a discount, who knows?!? Surprise!

The RULES are simple:

- Leave a comment below remembering to include your name, your blog is an address and mail address to contact you.
Plus if you wanted to write in your blog a little bit about La Bottega di Elisa there would be very grateful!

- Click FOLLOW to become my supporters;

- Publish link this Blog Candy on your blog. I recommend two rules are simple but fundamental to the success of the competition !!!!!



The duration of the competition is 15 days from today,
then you have time until midnight on January 15, 2011 to register .
In the days following the winners will be chosen by the site Random.org and will see the names in a new article on my blog.
I can only tell you ... GOOD LUCK!
Elisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment